e-fysh.gr is the online store for the exhibition and distribution of products through the internet of the company FYSH PC. located at 1 Vlali Street, Thessaloniki Historical Center, Greece (AFM: 800629283 / DOY A "Thessaloniki). Before entering the online store and browsing our website, we invite you to consult the following terms and conditions: conditions that apply specifically to the use of our online store.
If it does not agree, then it must not use the services and content of the site. The visitor / user is kindly requested to check the content of these pages for any changes. Continued use of the site even after any changes will mean that the visitor / user expressly accepts these terms. If you place an order through the site, you automatically accept these terms.
When you visit our online store, send orders or e-mails, you communicate with us electronically. You hereby acknowledge our right to correspond with you electronically. You agree in advance that such electronic communications and the information transmitted through them satisfy the applicable legal requirements and rules regarding the exchange of such communications in writing.
All content on the site, such as, but not limited to, texts, graphics, trademarks, images (regardless of features), digital files and software, is the sole property of us or the content providers that work with our Online Store, and is protected by Greek and International copyright laws.
Any copying, analog / digital recording and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transfer, downloading, processing, resale, derivative work or misleading the public about the real content provider of the site is prohibited. Any reproduction, reproduction, uploading, announcement, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any way or medium for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with our prior written permission or any other legal holder of the above copyright.
The names, images, logos, and trademarks that represent our business and / or our online shop and / or affiliated third parties as well as their products or services are the exclusive marks and marks of our business and / or site and / or the above third parties and are protected by Greek, EU and international trademark and industrial and intellectual property laws. In any event, their appearance and exposure on our website and online store should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of their license or right to use them.
The collection and use of any product catalogs, product descriptions or prices, any indirect use of the Online Store and its contents, for the benefit of any other business, commercial or otherwise, without our written consent.
License And Access To The Online Store
Users of our site agree that they will not use our online store to send, publish, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that is illegal, obscene, threatening, offensive, harmful, annoying, defamatory, defamatory, obscene, bibliographic, violates someone else's privacy, expresses empathy, or expresses racial, ethnic or other discrimination, may harm minors in any way, is not entitled to broadcast under the law interim or contractual or management relationships (such as internal information, proprietary and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of labor relations or covered by confidentiality agreements), infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary, contains software viruses or any other codes, files, or programs designed to interrupt, cause harm, damage, or equip operation of any computer software or hardware, intentionally or unintentionally contravenes existing Greek and EU legislation and its provisions may impede third in any way and any content used to collect or store personal data about other users.
We provide users with a limited license to access and use our Online Store, to place orders and to communicate with the company.
Visitors have a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to our homepage on their proprietary web site, as long as this hyperlink does not describe the site or products or services with a fake , misleading, reductive or otherwise unpleasant.
Any unauthorized use terminates the license or access granted by the Website.
Our company places great emphasis on the security of your personal data as well as on the security of your online transactions and takes all the necessary steps, with the most advanced and advanced methods, to ensure your maximum security. All information relating to your personal information and transactions is secure and confidential.
All payments made using the card are processed through the electronic payment platform of "Alpha e-Commerce" of Alpha Bank and uses TLS 1.2 encryption protocol encryption with 128-bit (Secure Sockets Layer - SSL). Encryption is a way of coding the information until it reaches its recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
The passwords used to identify you are two: the Password and the Personal Security Code (password), which give you complete access to your personal information every time you register them.
You are given the opportunity to change the password as often as you wish. You are the only one who has access to your information through the above codes and is solely responsible for maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of third parties. In case of loss or leak, you should notify us immediately, otherwise our online store is not responsible for the use of the password by an unauthorized person. For security reasons, we recommend that you change your password at regular intervals and avoid using the same and easily traceable passwords (eg date of birth). We also recommend that you use not only letters and numbers but also symbols and password creation.
- FYSI's return policy is to receive back every product within 15 calendar days of its delivery (as evidenced by the courier document or any carrier used).
- Before returning, you must contact us (via the Site Contact form, e-mail, fax or telephone), and consent to the return you wish to make. In all other cases FYSH reserves the right to refuse to accept your return.
- Additionally, you must include the receipt (or invoice) sent to you with the package you received from FYSH so that the return process can be completed successfully (otherwise, if you do not have the relevant document, you cannot return products).
- FYSH accepts responsibility for shipping incorrect, damaged or generally defective product. In this case, the replacement will be free of charge for return and shipping costs. Refunds are accepted only if the product is not available. A prerequisite is to use the shipping / courier service suggested by our company in the return of the product.
- To safeguard your return rights, we recommend that you use a postal, courier or shipping service to record the shipment status, as we cannot take responsibility if the returned product does not reach our offices (and therefore does not can be replaced or refunded). The customer always has the responsibility of shipping the product, as as the recipient of FYSH, it is not possible to search your package in any postal / shipping.
- Your request for replacement or refund, please send it either in writing on your package or by e-mail as it is possible to call us at 2315006500 (+30 prefix for external calls) and let us know if you would like to replace a product or let us know about any complaints about our products and services.
- For the return of an incorrect, undamaged or generally defective product, the Customer shall bear the costs of both shipping and return.
Before returning an incorrect, undamaged or generally defective product, please check that the essential requirements of the FYSH return policy are met:
- The product is in a condition that can be resold (with manufacturer's tags, without wear, dirt, use, etc.)
- The product has not been "personalized" (no name and / or number printed, no tags placed, etc.)
- The product was not on offer at the time of purchase.
- You have the receipt (or invoice) to provide with the return.
- If the product meets the above criteria, you can send it back to us for replacement with another from our catalog or issue a credit note for your subsequent purchases. Refunds are not accepted.
- In case of a refund due to replacement, you can choose from our entire range of products.
The return address is:
Vlali 1 - Kapani ΤΚ 54624
Access to our systems (servers) is controlled by a firewall, which allows the use of specific services by customers / users while blocking access to systems and databases with confidential company information and information.
Links to Other Web Sites
It may also include links to other sites that are not controlled by itself but by third parties (natural or legal persons).
It is in no way responsible for the terms of privacy of visitors / users that these entities follow.
The IP address through which the visitor / user computer is accessed to the Internet and then to our site is reserved for technical reasons and is used solely for the collection of statistics and the implementation of security clearances.
Limiting Responsibility From Using The Online Store
Our business is not liable to customers / users for damages that may arise from the execution or non-execution of their order (except as stated below).
The company reserves the time to deliver the goods in cases of force majeure, is solely responsible for fraud and gross negligence, in the event of delays in delivering ordered products and for information it provides or the services it provides through its website.
Our online store can not guarantee the availability of products, but it guarantees timely information to end consumers about their unavailability. Provides content (eg information, names, photos, illustrations, etc.), products and services available through the "exactly as they are" website.
In no event shall our online shop be held liable for any claims of a legal, civil or / and criminal nature or for any damage (positive, special or reserved which is indicative and not restrictive, divisive and / or cumulative in the loss of profits, data, lost profits, financial satisfaction etc. by site visitors or third parties for reasons related to the operation or not and / or use of the site and / or failure to provide products, services and / or information made available by it and / or any unauthorized third party interventions to products and / or services and / or information available through it.
We do not warrant that our Online Store, servers or emails sent by us do not contain viruses or other harmful elements. We are not responsible for any damages of any kind that may occur from the use of the Online Store including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, incidental and consequential.
Our policy is the price agreement between our physical stores and our online store. However, you may find special offers on selected products in our online store and benefit from such discounts.
Right to Site Changes
Applicable Law - Disputes
Any dispute that is in any way related to the use of the Online Store or the products or services sold through it will be an attempt to resolve it out-of-court first. Should such a settlement fail, disputes and related matters will be resolved by the competent Courts.